Would you like to become one of our volunteers?
Volunteering is a great way to learn new skills, meet new people and participate in your community.
- providing administrative assistance
- mentoring and tutoring
- supervising learning clubs
- working as part of one of our special groups
- working on special projects
Why should you volunteer?
Volunteers contribute their time and talent for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons people volunteer include:
- they would like to support the community in which they live
- they would like to gain work experience
- they are looking for a way to connect with their community
- they are looking for a new and interesting activity
- they want to meet new people
- they enjoy it!
How can you volunteer?
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact Vivienne on 9317 5610, or check out our newsletter for information on the volunteers we are currently seeking. All volunteers must pass a working with childrens check.